In order to establish a competitive environment for the registration services, the RoTLD Registry joins into contractual partnerships regarding the registration of .ro domains with juridical persons who are active in the telecommunications or IT areas of business.
RoTLD offers the following contract sample:
Partnership contract sample for registering .ro domain names.
Steps to be followed for signing the RoTLD partnership contract:
- Fill in the application form;
- RoTLD completes, prints, signs the contract and sends two original exemplars to the future partner;
- The partner will sign the two exemplars of the contract and sends one
exemplar to RoTLD, via Post mail;
- RoTLD sends the advance invoice;
- The payment of the invoice by the partner;
- RoTLD sets up the access account for the partner, within the RoTLD system;
- RoTLD sends, via e-mail the access data (RegID and token1) and via Post mail (token2);
- The partner will activate the account through the web interface, which will be communicated via e-mail.
Click here for visualizing the ICI-RoTLD partners.