Owner Name Update
Procedure for updating the name of a .ro domain owner
In order to update the domain owner’s name you need to send us a request via e-mail (email@example.com)
or fax (+40.213161084)
with the following documents:
A. Legal persons
- The addendum to the Articles of Incorporation, mentioning the company’s
name change, along with a copy of the Judge’s Decision on this matter;
- Copy of the Registration Certificate issued by the Trade Register Office;
- Copy of the company’s legal representative ID card (the person signing
the request submitted to RoTLD).
- Copy of the document proving the domain holder’s name change;
- Copy of the domain holder’s ID card.
In processing the request, RoTLD will may contact the applicant by email, using
the address mentioned in the request and, if necessary, require
The Request may be rejected in cases when requirements mentioned in this
procedure are not met, or RoTLD’s requests for additional documents are
not addressed within 30 days.
The status of a .ro domain can be visualized in our public data base “who is” located here http://www.rotld.ro